Dependable Repair and Installations
Roofing materials, like asphalt roofing, need a little aid when it comes to shedding access water off of the roof and providing extra protection around the seams and corners. Dents in your flashing or warped flashing can cause water to seep in and create problems such as leaks or moss growth. When it comes to roof flashing repair in Branford, CT, no one does it better than the team at Amity Home Maintenance Solutions. With our commitment to using only the best materials and techniques in the trade, it is no wonder that we have become the leading home maintenance specialists. If you would like a free estimate or consultation, call us at 203-390-7399.
Types of Roof Flashing
Our services cover repairs and installations of numerous types of roof flashing, so we can provide better protection for your roof. If you’ve had trouble with leaks, it could be that your flashing is in need of repairs. Here are the common types of flashing found on homes and how each one protects your home.
- Chimney Flashing – Protects the exposed area of where your chimney meets the roof.
- Continuous Flashing – Protects the joint where your roof meets a vertical wall.
- Drip Edges – Stops water from infiltrating underneath the roof at the eaves and rakes.
- Skylight Flashing – Protects the skylight and roof from potential leaks by trapped water in the groove where they meet.
- Step Flashing – Protects the seam of the roof that meets the side walls.
- Valley Flashing – Guards the valley where the planes of the roof meet.
- Vent Pipe Flashing – Vent pipe flashing is cone-shaped with a flange at the bottom.
Is your roof flashing in need or repair or you are searching for a team that installs roof flashing onto your home? If you live in Branford, CT and are looking for home improvement specialists, then turn to the team at Amity Home Maintenance Solutions. All of your products are backed by a workmanship warranty, helping to protect your investment.
In addition, we are your local roof leaks specialist, gutter specialist, window leaks specialist, and exterior envelope leak specialist. Call our team today at 203-390-7399 to begin a partnership that will last you a lifetime.